The ARRI Unit Bag Medium is built to last.
The ultimate on-set bag for organising, protecting and transporting all your camera gear and accessories.
Designed to carry up to 50 kg, the exterior is constructed from an environmentally friendly yet highly durable, waterproof ballistic nylon, while the interior is fully padded and lined to provide ample protection from the rigors of life on set.
Extremely hard-wearing, ARRI Unit Bags offer a quality equivalent to that of leading manufacturers at a highly competitive price.
• Manufactured from superior quality technical performance fabrics that are capable of withstanding temperatures from -20 °C to +40 °C
• Superior construction with high tensile strength nylon stitching for durability and resilience. Additional features include; one-piece, impact resistant, lightweight interior frame; replaceable padded lining made from velcro-compatible fabric treated with a protective barrier for improved wear resistance; reinforced base and lid; corner bumpers to protect the exterior base corners; heavy-duty, locking zippers with zipper pulls; and waterproof zippers on the external front and side pockets
• Practical interior offers multiple ways to custom organise your gear via adjustable, padded dividers and six transparent pockets with velcro closure on the lid
• Fast-access exterior organisation provides additional storage for plenty of extra gear via one large zipped front pocket; two zipped side pockets; two elasticated canister holders; one elasticated back pocket; and a bungee strap on the lid
• Multiple carrying options: turn the bag into a backpack in moments using the detachable padded backpack straps; carry the bag with the padded non-slip shoulder strap or carry handles with overlapping grip; and for heavy loads use the twin-haul grab handles on either end of the bag
• Retaining straps with velcro tabs hold the lid in an upright position to allow easy access to the contents of the lid pockets while working