RED Digital Cinema is committed to helping students develop hands-on, industry-specific skills through the REDucation® program.
Offering a fully immersive training environment, REDucation provides on set and post production experience using the EPIC MYSTERIUM-X and EPIC DRAGON camera systems.
This is real-world training. Taught by industry-leading professionals, REDucation is tailored for all skill levels—from students to working professionals.
Whether you're in London, New York, Los Angeles or Stockholm—REDucation instructors provide application knowledge of RED's RAW workflow in the field of Digital Cinematography and Ultra High Resolution Post Production.
With REDucation courses offered across the globe—premiere RED training is never far away.
3-DAY REDUCATION CLASS
Led by a team of RED professionals, students shoot and review 4K+ footage on the big screen each day.
REDUCATION'S CORE COURSE COVERS:
- Introduction to the DSMC System: Experience the modular capabilities of the RED DSMC system with various monitoring, lens, and mounting options
- Menu Structure: A complete overview of the camera menus and options
- Exposure Dynamics: Shooting RED in low light, high contrast, and daylight exterior
- Shooting Exercises: Learn best practices whether shooting motion, stills, or in HDRx
- Science of RED: Bayer pattern, resolution, codec choices, wavelets, and color science
- R3D Workflow: Post house and DIT overview, archival, editing and grading options
- Daily Screenings: Showcase of 4K footage from students and RED archives
- Data Dynamics: Learn about R3D file management, archiving, data rates, and hardware options
- Color Grading: Demonstrations from industry leaders regarding 4K professional color grading
Next event in the nordic region:
No events scheduled right now!